So, I decided to start a blog. I'm not quite sure what I am doing yet, but it should be interesting :oP
Well, here we are in 2011. We are in the process of buying our first home, which is a pretty big adventure! We should be moving in February... and Baby is due March 14th! The next couple months are sure to fly by with LOTS to do!! I'm really excited to have our own home before the baby arrives. I can actually PAINT the walls and put the nursery together the way I want! No dealing with apartment parking... My OWN washer and dryer... Oh how the list goes on! We truly are SO incredibly blessed!! A year ago... I wouldn't have believed that we would be buying a house AND having a baby before our 3rd anniversary... Good thing God knows better than us! He really has just opened doors for us, and I'm excited to see what He has in store for us this year.
Alrighty, I think that is pretty good for my first post :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment