Sunday, January 30, 2011

End of January Update

Okie dokie, I'm feeling motivated to write!!

Well, just about 6 more weeks till we get to welcome our sweet baby into the world!!  Its amazing to me how much has changed between weeks 32 and 33... I do still feel pretty good, but things are getting a lot more difficult! This past week I've had a much harder time with backaches, not sleeping well, and just plain exhaustion.  I have a lot of packing to do still, but often don't feel very up to it!  I must say though, I really do still love being pregnant as a whole... I am SO excited to meet my baby, but... at the same time it seems so weird that I won't have a baby inside of me anymore!  I LOVE feeling my baby move around in my belly...  It truly is such an amazing feeling.
Today was really nice; Ryan and I just stayed home and took it easy.  Ryan is starting to really get into the swing of things with his new position at work.  It was a little overwhelming at first, but he is really starting to get things down and enjoying it.  He's getting to know his agents a little better, and his team has been doing pretty well.  I'm so excited for him.  I knew he could do this job well, and I know that people really like him there.  He takes his job seriously and really does work well with people.  I am so proud of him :o)
Tomorrow I will be dropping off our very last rent check!!  Holy cow!  Hopefully that will help motivate me some more on the packing :oP  I'm pretty excited that we get our keys in less than 2 weeks and will be moving in 3!!  By the way I'm taking volunteers to help me with taking down wallpaper, painting, and cleaning..... :o)  My hope is to take down the wallpaper in the master bedroom and nursery and be able to paint before we move.  Also I want to clean the house really well, but I'm avoiding chemicals!  So if anyone is interested... give me a holler!
Well, Ryan just made us some amazing hamburgers and fries, so it is time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment