OH BOY. I can't believe how time is flying!! Its been a crazy several weeks!!
We are moved into our house now, but still trying to finish things up and get settled before Baby arrives.
I will try and get to posting house pictures next week hopefully!
I did have a baby shower on February 12th with family and friends that was SO much fun!
Here are some pictures from that :o)
 |
| My mother-in-law Sherri, Aunt Vicki, Melissa Laurie, & My Mom |
 |
| Melissa Laurie, My Mom, Anne Osborne, Jordana Belch |
 |
| Sister Carianne, Robyn Wallin, Sister-in-law Tara :o) |
 |
| Terry Craig, Tara Grove & daughter Nora |
 |
| Cindy Anderson, Sister-in-law Melissa |
 |
| Niece Davis |
 |
| Niece Dakota |
 |
| Sister-in-law Rosie |
 |
| Davis, me, Dakota, Rosie :o) |
 |
| Gifts! Sister-in-law Lynette keeping track for me |
|
 |
| Sweet Nora, Tara, and me |
 |
| Aimee & Lynette's cute baby bellies!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment